Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:BI Publisher (formerly XML Publisher) - Version 12c and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. In BI Publisher 220.127.116.11,
1. A report is scheduled (Report Job) by a user having the BIContentAuthor (Inherited from BIConsumer) role. In particular the Notification tab is filled in with a valid Email address.
2. When this user goes to the Home page > Report Jobs and selects this Report Job and selects to Edit it the Notification information is not showing.
3. If an admin user selects to Edit this same Report Job THEN the Notication information does show.
4. In the older BIP 18.104.22.168 product the user with BIAuthor role is able to see the Report Job's Notification information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms