Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Common Bills program copies Bills of Material Header attributes to the commoned Bills of Material.
Steps to reproduce the issue :
1. (N) Bills Of Material > Bills > Bills
2. Query any existing Bills of Material
3. (M) Tools > Create Common Bill
4. Enter an organization or use "All organizations" or "Hierarchy" option
5. Enter all other mandatory details
6. Click OK
7. BOM Header descriptive flexfield attributes are copied to the newly created Bills of Material.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms