Create Common Bills Program Copies Bills of Material Header Attributes To Commoned Bills of Material
(Doc ID 2269945.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Common Bills program copies Bills of Material Header attributes to the commoned Bills of Material.
Steps to reproduce the issue :
1. (N) Bills Of Material > Bills > Bills
2. Query any existing Bills of Material
3. (M) Tools > Create Common Bill
4. Enter an organization or use "All organizations" or "Hierarchy" option
5. Enter all other mandatory details
6. Click OK
7. BOM Header descriptive flexfield attributes are copied to the newly created Bills of Material.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!