Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Bills of Material - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create Common Bills program copies BOM Header attributes to the commoned BOM.
Steps to reproduce the issue :
1. (N) Bills Of Material > Bills > Bills
2. Query any existing BOM
3. (M) Tools > Create Common Bill
4. Enter an organization or use "All organizations" or "Hierarchy" option
5. Enter all other mandatory details
6. Click OK
7. BOM Header descriptive flexfield attributes are copied to the newly created BOM.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms