Invoice Burdening Exceptions Not Being Reported If Transaction Was Entered In Different Operating Unit
(Doc ID 2270073.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier invoices from another operating unit (OU), using cross charge, where the project is set up to cost with burdening, are not showing in the exception report of 'PRC Distribute Total Burdened Costs'
'PRC: Distribute Total Burdened Costs' should display these errors, even if expenditures were entered in another OU.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to AP responsibility and enter a supplier invoice in a different OU than project (OU1)
2. Generate accounting
3. Interface supplier costs
4. See output from Interfacing Supplier costs from OU (no errors)
5. Run Distribute Total Burdened Costs again
6. See output from running PRC Distribute Total Burdened Costs (Burdened Cost Exception Report does not show any errors related to costs of supplier invoice)
7. Add Invoice in same OU as project (OU1)
8. Run PRC Distribute Total Burdened Costs in OU2
9. See output from PRC Distribute Total Burdened Costs in OU2
Cost transaction of supplier invoice are shown in exception report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document