Expanding And Collapsing Employee Hierarchy In Employee Directory Gives Error - The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed
(Doc ID 2270280.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Employee Directory function with personalization Header: Additional Employee Details set rendered to true, when the icon to ‘Collapse’ the hierarchy is clicked on, and immediately after, if the icon is click on again to expand the hierarchy,
the following error occurs.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search for an employee in the 'Employee Directory' function.
2. Personalize page to display (Render) - Header: Additional Employee Details to true at any level. Click Apply button.
3. Click on the ‘Select to Collapse’ folder icon to collapse the direct reports. This collapses the folder and the reporting hierarchy is shown.
4. Click on the icon to expand the hierarchy (Select to expand) - Shows Error.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
1. The same error does NOT occur if the personalization is disabled Issue occurs only with personalization is enabled for Header: Additional Employee Details.
2. Also with personalization if the user first clicks on the Employee then Expand or Collapse the same error does NOT occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document