Error: ORA-20001: ORA-06512: at "APPS.PER_SSHR_CHANGE_PAY" While Attempting To Update RFC For Applicant Hire and Rehire Transaction
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 to 12.1 HRMS RUP9 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update an Return For Correction(RFC) Applicant Hire and Rehire transaction in Applicant Hire: Select A Pay Action page,
the following error occurs.
ORA-20001: ORA-06512: at "APPS.PER_SSHR_CHANGE_PAY", line 3581 ORA-06512: at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit an Applicant Hire and Rehire transaction for approval using 'Manager Self-Service' -> Applicant Hire and Rehire function.
2. Login as Approver and select Return for Correction to return it to the initiator to correct some information. Type in notes and click Submit.
3. Login as initiator and open the notification.
4. click 'Continue Action' link to make the requested changes by the approver.
5. Click Next, click Continue, Click Next past the Person Details screen to get to the assignment screen and make the requested changes and then click next.
6. Error shows in Applicant Hire: Select A Pay Action page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms