Defaulting Rules Not Working For Split Line at Shipping
Last updated on MAY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Line is not defaulted with the new value during split.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE CASE
1. Create an order that has Payment Term as "XXX"
2. Created a line having as quantity 2 and Payment Term was automatically set "XXX"
3. Booked the order
4. Pick Release the order
5. Changed the Payment term to "YYY" at line level
6. Shipped quantity 1 and the rest of the quantity was backordered
7. In the sales order form a new line was created for the Backordered quantity having as Payment Term "YYY"
Expectation is to have the payment term as XXX for the new created line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms