OMFS: Unable To Receive Parts From MFS MP App, However The Receiving Works Fine From FSTP.
Last updated on MAY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Multiplatform Android General
OMFS:Unable to do receive parts From MFS app But done in EBS.
Expect that the Receive parts should list the parts to be received.
1. Login to MFs mp App
2. Select a task and create a part requirement successfully
3. Sync the details so that the Pr is available in the EBS
4. Add a source line..to create the Reservation [Make sure to enter the source and destination orgs the same, only the subinventories are different].
5. From FSTP, try to receive the 'Inbound Orders and Reservations', enter the reservation number, the Reservation can be received successfully.
6. From MFS mp, select the Receive option, find that the reservation details cannot be received..as there are no reservation details for the task getting listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms