Benefits ACA Process Error Data XML Performance Issues
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version and later
Affordable Care Act Concurrent Processes
After uploading provided IRS ACA Error File in response to a rejected transmission, and while running
concurrent process 'Benefits ACA process Error Data XML' - experiencing severe performance issues.
Expect the concurrent process to complete within a reasonable amount of time.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Following receipt of IRS acknowledgement of rejected transmission with provided Error XML File
- Upload the IRS XML Error file to the Transmission Details Page.
2. Launch the Benefits ACA process Error Data XML concurrent process.
- Observe progress over time
- After 24 hours job still not completing
- Cancel job as performance issue is inhibiting process completion.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms