Last updated on MAY 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval workflow database error notification received while Cancel Requisition after PO created.
User-Defined Exception thrown at PO_ReqChangeRequestWF_PVT.Process_Cancel_Acceptance
debug showed "ORA-14450 error"
Issue seen for Cancel from both 'Change' and 'Cancel requisition'.
In iProcurement responsibility:
1. Create Requisition (with 2 lines) and Submit for approval
2. Approver approves Requisition
3. PO is created and approved for the same
4. Requestor submit Requisition line cancellation request.
4.1 Go to Requisitions ->Requisitions
In Requisition xxx page ( PO xxx)
- Click Change
4.2 In Change order xxxxx : Select Lines :
- Select Line 1 , check Cancel Line x / enter reason
- Review and submit
5. PO Buyer approves PO line cancellation request.
- In Notification : Change Requests from xxxxx for Order xxx
6. Requester receives error notification in work list
- Notification "Approval workflow database error occurs while approving Standard Purchase Order 4003001403"
Note; Issue occurs when Cancel from 'Cancel Requisition' then proceed to cancel.
Approval workflow database error occurs while approving Standard Purchase Order 4003001403
PL/SQL procedure: PO_ReqChangeRequestWF_PVT.Process_Cancel_Acceptance
Error : User-Defined Exception
In Debug: "ORA-14450 error at :
> po.plsql.PO_DOCUMENT_CHECKS_PVT.POPULATE_PO_HEADERS_GT.others_exception 6 EXCEPTION: Location is 000 SQL CODE is -14450
0xb0bffa30 16483 package body APPS.PO_DOCUMENT_CHECKS_PVT
0xb0bffa30 " "ORA-14450: attempt to access a transactional temp table already in use
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms