Last updated on MAY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to account the payment , Payment accounting is erring out.
Error Number Error Message
95314 The entered amount and accounted amount for line 3 are not on the same side.
Please inform your system administrator or support representative that: The source assigned to the accounting attribute entered amount is not consistent with the source assigned to the accounting attribute accounted amount or the supplied conversion rate is invalid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility Payables Manager
2. Navigation: Menu > View > Requests > Submit a New Request... > Single Request
3. Select from List of Values (LOV) > Create Accounting program
4. Provide the End Date parameter > [B] Submit
5. Notice that Check number = XXX check_id XXX is not accounted.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot account the payments, this is having impact in end month close activities
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms