Credit Memos for Contracts Created from Order Management are not Displayed in Service Contracts Billing History HTML Page
(Doc ID 2271487.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit Memos created for Service Contracts which originated from Order Management are not displayed on Service Contracts Billing History web page. However, they are displayed on the Billing History form and Invoice Details form.
1. Terminate Service Contract created from Order Management and create credit memo
2. Check billing history form. Invoice and credit memo displayed here.
3. Check Tools -> Invoice Details. Invoice and credit memo displayed here.
4. Search for the contract in Administrator workbench. Open the contract and go to Billing History.
5. Only Invoice is displayed here. Credit memo not displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document