Approval Notification - Open Document Link Opens an Empty Purchase Requisition Form for Contingent Worker Requisition
(Doc ID 2271517.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to open the Contingent Worker Purchase Requisition using the "Open Document" link available in the requisition approval notification it opens a completely empty Core form
When trying to open the requisition using the "Open Document" link available in the requisition approval notification.
New form should get opened with the requisition details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to the iProcurement responsibility as a requester and raise one Contractor Request
2) Enter the project details and submit the Requisition for approval
3) Login to the oracle applications as the approver who gets the requisition approval notification
4) Open the notification and click on the Open Document URL available in the notification itself
5) New form will get opened but without any requisition details - the Core form is completely empty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document