An Unexpected Error Was Encountered: Wip_picking_private Update_Job_BackOrdQty: User-Defined Error
Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unexpected error occurs when start quantities for a discrete job is updated.
An unexpected error was encountered: wip_picking_private Update_Job_BackOrdQty: User-Defined Error
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to WIP > Discrete > Discrete Jobs and query exiting discrete job using job number.
- Change job quantity and then save.
- Schedule Discrete job popup window is shown.
- Check Forwards from start date and click OK.
- Note is shown. "Changing job/component quantities may result in inconsistencies due to existing/pending move orders..."
- Click OK
- ERROR message is shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms