WIP Lot Based Job Not Moving Quantity to Next Operation Through Wsm_lot_move_txn_interface
(Doc ID 2271993.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shop Floor Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Move transaction is made through wsm_lot_move_txn_interface. Move transaction manager and worker ends successfully without error and new operation is created on a job. However operation quantity is not moved to new operation.
New operation is created and quantity is set for created operation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Move Transaction through wsm_lot_move_txn_interface to move assembly from operation 10 - In Queue to operation 20 - In Queue.
- Launch Lot Move Transaction Manager
- Lot Move Transaction Worker is launched.
- Navigate to Shop Floor Management > Lot Based Jobs > Query a job > Operations and check operation quantity.
- Operation 20 is created. But no quantity is set on Operation 20.
- Quantity is still in Operation 10, In Queue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document