Requisition Withdrawal Notification Subject Is Partially Displayed
(Doc ID 2272046.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The japanese information on the upper left of the screen is only partially displayed
The japanese information on the upper left of the screen should be fully displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to iProcurement Responsibility.
- Create and Approve PR.
- Autocreate PR to Sourcing RFQ.
- After RFQ approval, Publish RFQ.
- Create Surrogate Quotes for the supplier.
- Now navigate to Iprocurement and change / withdraw PR.
- It shows warning message to that any changes to the PR line, the negotiation owner will be informed.
- Notification has been sent to RFQ preparer with truncated subject.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document