How to Set One Specific Responsibility a Default Responsibility While Having Same Function in Other Responsibilities Assigned to the User?
(Doc ID 2272160.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To make one specific responsibility a default responsibility while having other responsibilities with same function "Candidate Profile".
- Recruiter uses Refer function to send a link for candidate profile to a manager.
- The manager has 2 responsibilities that contain the function "Candidate Profile" with same personalizations.
- The manager open the link from email and login to Oracle Application.
- The application opens up candidate profile page either using responsibility A or B.
- Another responsibility C contains the function "Candidate Profile" with different personalizations and has been granted to the manager.
- When the manager tries to open the link again, the application opens candidate profile page from responsibility C.
- Need the system to open candidate profile page from responsibility A not from responsibility C.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document