No Warning Message Was Prompted When 'Validating Document' Against 'Modification' of 'Awards' or 'IDV'
(Doc ID 2272260.1)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing 'Validate Document' against 'Awards' or IDV, message "Warning: Effective Date on the Award is Null" will be displayed if 'Effective Date' is null.
However, the same behaviour is not happening when 'Validate Document' was performed against Modification of 'Awards' or IDV.
1. Responsibility = CLM Purchasing
2. Navigation = Buyer Work Center > Awards > Modifications
3. Search existing Modifications and select "Update"
4. Set 'Effective Date' = Null
6. Select 'Actions' = Validate Document, + GO
7. Observation > No warning message displayed regarding the NULL Effective Date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document