Lockbox Receipt Gets Applied On Account when Termination Quote Number is Provided
(Doc ID 2272385.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 11, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Asset Management
The Line Level Cash Application for Lockbox to Oracle Lease Management is setup. Trying to process a lockbox by providing an individual termination quote number of a Consolidated quote as reference and other details as required, the receipt does not get applied per expectation but it gets applied to open invoices for the customer spanning across different Contracts.
When processing the lockbox receipt and providing the individual termination quote, it should trigger the acceptance of the quote.
Per Enhancements to the Acceptance and Cancellation of Mid and End-of-Term Quotes (Doc ID 1960030.1)
When processing lockbox receipts, any amount matched to a termination quote should trigger acceptance of the termination quote. The lock box receipt can match on any of the following:
The quote number of either the individual quote or the consolidated quote must match exactly
The cash amount and date must match the quote amount and date exactly
The quote must not be designated for manual acceptance only
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 3 different contracts and book them
2. Create quotes for all the contracts of type Termination - With Purchase
3. Make sure they are in Approved status
4. Create a Consolidated Quote Number <CONSOLIDATED_QUOTE_NUMBER>
Consolidation Type: Quote Type
Termination - With Purchase
Includes those 3 Quotes, <QUOTE1>, <QUOTE2>, <QUOTE3>
5. Process Lockbox by providing an individual quote number <QUOTE3>, matching the amount and the date per doc.
6. It does not apply to the quote and it gets applied On Account and the quote and the consolidation quote do not change status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document