ACA: Benefits ACA Process Error Data XML Job Will Not Complete, Ran For Over 12 Hours
(Doc ID 2272961.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP9 version, Affordable Care Act
When attempting to run Benefits ACA process Error Data XML job, the following error occurs and the process do not complete.
Starting concurrent program FNDOAMCOL for concurrent request 4108069 (MODULE=oracle.apps.fnd.oam.concprogs.dashboard.CollectionProg)
oracle.core.ojdl.LoggingException: oracle.core.ojdl.LoggingException: Attempt to write to a closed LogWriter
at oracle.core.ojdl.ExceptionHandler.onException(Unknown Source)
at oracle.core.ojdl.BufferedLogWriter.handleException(Unknown Source)
at oracle.core.ojdl.BufferedLogWriter.write(Unknown Source)
at oracle.core.ojdl.logging.ODLHandler.publish(Unknown Source)
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into the responsibility: US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Affordable Care Act > ACA Transmission Details.
3. For the latest Record (submission of XML to IRS), set the status to the appropriate value and upload the Error Data XML file from the IRS and update the receipt_id.
4. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request.
5. Submit the Benefits ACA process Error Data XML job
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document