R12: AP: Supporting Reference Not Populated From Payables Distribution Descriptive Flexfield DFF
(Doc ID 2273077.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Setup Related Issues
Supporting Reference not populated from AP Distribution Descriptive Flexfield
The supporting reference is not populated using the AP Distribution Flexfield segment1 as source.
This is happening for all invoices created.
Invoice Id = aaaaaaa / invoice number xxxxxxxxx
Table AP_INVOICE_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL => ATTRIBUTE1 = yyyyyyy (Project Code) - LINE_TYPE_LOOKUP_CODE=ITEM
and in Subledger Journal Entry - View Supporting References: Line 1.
Project Code = null
It is expected to see the value from AP Distribution Flexfield segment1 = yyyyyyy in Subledger Journal Entry - View Supporting References: Line 1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility Payables Manager
2. Navigation: Menu > Enter > Invoices
3. Enter Project number in Descriptive Flexfield
4. Run Accounting for the invoice
6. Verify the line for journal Created > Supporting Reference
7. Subledger Journal Entry - View Supporting References Project code is null
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document