Performance Issue While Creating Discrete Jobs From Discrete Job Form After R12 Upgrade
(Doc ID 2273709.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Discrete Job form is taking long time to save (8-10 minutes) to create a job after upgrade from 11.5.10 to 12.2.6.
The Discrete Job form should take a couple of seconds to save.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process.
2. Navigation: Discrete -> Discrete Jobs.
3. Click on New.
4. Enter Assembly, start quantities, mrp quantities, start and completion date.
5. Click on Save and form hangs for 8 to 10 minutes before saving.
6. Work Order Saved in 8 minutes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document