Performance Issue While Creating Discrete Jobs From Discrete Job Form After R12 Upgrade
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Discrete Job form is taking long time to save (8-10 minutes) to create a job after upgrade from 11.5.10 to 12.2.6.
The Discrete Job form should take a couple of seconds to save.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Work In Process.
2. Navigation: Discrete -> Discrete Jobs.
3. Click on New.
4. Enter Assembly, start quantities, mrp quantities, start and completion date.
5. Click on Save and form hangs for 8 to 10 minutes before saving.
6. Work Order Saved in 8 minutes.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms