Antiguedad (Seniorty) Attribute Incorrect In CFD XML File For Terminated Employees
Last updated on OCTOBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Mexico) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, PAY Reports
Oracle is, for terminated employees, calculating the seniority using employee termination date
(actual termination date) instead of FechaFinalPago.
It doesn’t matter if employee is terminated or not, the Seniority should always be derived from
FechaInicioRelLaboral (Adjusted Service Date / Date First Hired) and FechaFinalPago (End Date of Payroll Period).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate an employee with the Final Payment Date in the middle of the month
2. Final Process Date would be the following year in May (for Profit Sharing)
3. Run Payroll > PrePayments > Payroll Archive > Direct Deposit > CFDI XML
4. CFDI file shows Seniority as Antiguedad = "P2Y6M1D"
5. FechaInicioRelLaboral = 2014-10-01
FechaFinalPago = 2017-04-15
6. The correct value is Antiguedad="P2Y6M14D"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms