OSP Work Order Create Duplicate Requisition Issue
(Doc ID 2273869.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicated requisition is created when job status is changed quickly between Released and Canceled.
Duplicated requisition is not created.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an OSP (Outside Processing) JOB as Status: Unreleased.
- Change job status to Released.
- Change job status to Cancelled just after Step 2.
- Change job status to Released just after step3.
- Two requisitions are created and first requisitions is not cancelled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document