OSP Work Order Create Duplicate Requisition Issue
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicated requisition is created when job status is changed quickly between Released and Canceled.
Duplicated requisition is not created.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an OSP (Outside Processing) JOB as Status: Unreleased.
- Change job status to Released.
- Change job status to Cancelled just after Step 2.
- Change job status to Released just after step3.
- Two requisitions are created and first requisitions is not cancelled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms