DATAFIX To Avoid Duplicate Document Sequence Assignment Records Caused by User Incorrect Setup
(Doc ID 2273929.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save order header or go to lines tab, the following error occurs.
ORA-20001: APP-FND-01564: ORACLE error - 1422 in get_seq_info
Cause: get_seq_info failed due to ORA-01422: exact fetch
returns more than requested number of rows.
The SQL statement being executed at the time of the error
wa: select SEQ.DOC_SEQUENCE_ID, SEQ_TYPE, SEQ_NAME... and
was executed from the file AFSQNUMB.pls. in Package
OE_Header_Util Procedure Get_Order_Number
The issue can be reproduced at will for a new sales order with following steps below
- Log into Oracle Applications
- Go to Order Management Super User Responsibility
- Navigate to MENUPATH > Orders, Returns
- Open the Sales Order Form
- Enter the Order Header details.
- Navigate to line items tab, enter line details and SAVE. Error mentioned above is displayed on the form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document