Balance Writeoff for Terminated and Expired Contracts Program not Picking Expired Contracts Invoices
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Asset Management
Find that Balance Writeoff for Terminated and Expired Contracts Program is not picking up Expired Contracts Invoices.
Expect expired contracts invoices to be picked up for processing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Take a FINANCE LEASE (DFL) with T&C for "End of Term Purchase Option, Contract" as $1 Buyout in the Purchase Option Type.
2. Make sure the Contract End Date is Less than SysDate when the 'Terminated Expired Contracts Program' is run.
3. Create invoices and pay off all the rental invoices.
4. Run the program 'Terminated Expired Contracts Program' so that contract term changes to 'Expired'
5. Run OKL Billing program so that the invoiced with end of term purchase amount 1.00
6. Make sure you set the profile option "OKL: Small Balance Write-Off Tolerance" to $10.
7. Run the program 'Balance Writeoff for Terminated and Expired Contracts' and you expect the invoice created on Step 6 is picked for AR Adjustment process using 'OKL-Adjustment' as receivables activity.
But the contract does not get picked up by the program in Step 7.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms