R12 When Entering Project Cost Budget, Budened Cost Does Not Populate Automaticaly
(Doc ID 2275307.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Project Planning and Control - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering Project Cost budget for the first time the Burdened Cost is not populated automatically.
Budget entry method "Cost Enterable Fields" is set for Quantity, Raw Cost and Burdened Cost.
When enter the Project Cost Budget on either one of the Quantity or Raw Cost, the system does not populate automatically Burdened Cost for the periods after the 4th period.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create cost budget entry method with below details:
- cost Enterable Fields=Quantity, Raw Cost and Burdened Cost
- enter level lowest task,
- other option = Time Phases by GL Period
- categorized by resource checked
2. Create a cost budget using this budget entry method.
- enter amount for first 4 line of the budget > save your work
- exit from Budget form > re enter Budget form and search for your budget
- check the next period lines and see that all are populated with 0 (zero)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document