Pricing Quantity is Not Equal the Line Quantity After Split on Get Item
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The pricing quantity on an order line that was created as a result of a get item from a promotion modifier does not equal order line quantity.
Expect the pricing quantity to equal the order line quantity after the split
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE:
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Navigation: Orders, Returns > Order Organizer
3. Enter a new order and order line that will fire a promotion modifier
4. The get item is added to the order
5. Manually split the original order line and then manually split the promotion line added via the promotion modifier
6. The pricing quantity of the promo line stays at the original promotion quantity, the split line is correct though
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms