Error ORA-06531 JTF-210393 When Attempting to Delete Resource Group Parent Relationship
(Doc ID 2275800.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 12.2.5 and later
Oracle Common Applications - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Resource Manager
Receiving an ORA-06531 error when attempting to delete a resource group's parent assignment.
APP-JTF-210393: Program Error: An unexpected error was encountered in DELETE_GRP_RELATIONS.
Error code - -6531
Error message - ORA-06531: Reference to uninitialized collection
Action: Please contact your system administrator. (JTF_RS_GROUP_DENORM_ERR=)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create three groups, all with Active Start Date of 01-JAN-2017 and all with Used In of 'Sales Compensation'.
a. Parent 1
b. Parent 2
c. Child 1
2. Assign manager resources to all groups.
3. Assign member resources to Child 1 group.
4. Assign Child 1 group to Parent 1 group with start date of 01-JAN-2017 for the relationship.
5. Save changes.
6. Open Child 1 group and click on Parent Groups tab.
7. Click on the row for the Parent 1 relationship.
8. Click on Delete icon in toolbar.
9. Click Save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document