Internal Sales Order Arrival Date Does Not Equal IR Need By Date
(Doc ID 2275830.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Entry
Internal Requisition Need By Date got changed after Order Import.
An example as below:
1. Need-by date BEFORE approval (set to 26-MAY-2017):
2. Need by date AFTER approval (remains 26-MAY-2017) :
3. Scheduled concurrent run for Create Internal Orders executed to transfer to OE.
4. Manually executed Order Import with parameters: Operating Unit = ITRM US OU; Order Source = Internal; Order Reference = 210591.
ISO 253912 (header id = 5744585) created, Order Date Type = Arrival:
5. ISO line Schedule Arrival Date does NOT match Request Date:
ISO 253912 - Schedule Ship Date 07-JUN-2017
ISO 253912 - Schedule Arrival Date 12-JUN-2017
ISO 253912 - Request Date 26-MAY-2017
ISO 253912 - Promise Date 12-JUN-2017
6. Back to IR 210591 - need-by Date changed to 12-JUN-2017, expect Need-By Date should be same as Step#1 .
Internal Requisition Need By Date should be the same as before Order Importing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document