Assignment Set Does Not Work On Learner Group Eligibility Profile For Contingent Worker Assignment
(Doc ID 2276031.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP9 version, Catalog Admin
Assignment Set does not work on Learner Group Eligibility Profile for Contingent Worker Assignment.
Contingent Worker Assignments are not be able to filtered by Assignment Set on Learner Group Eligibility Profile setup.
Contingent Worker Assignments to be able to filtered by Assignment Set on Learner Group Eligibility Profile setup.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Assignment Set : AE_PATCH_TEST.
Here is the row data from test database which only one Contractor has been set as Y for the Assignment Set.
select person_id, effective_end_date , assignment_type , ass_attribute8
where assignment_type = 'C'
and effective_end_date > sysdate
and ass_attribute8 ='Y'
2. Create Eligibility Profile by Assignment Type: Contingent Worker Assignments.
3. Create Learning Group.
4. Run Concurrent program: Process Eligibility Profiles for Learner Groups.
5. Run Process Eligibility Profile for Learner Group Multi Threaded.
6. As the test case, it display all Contingent Worker in the Learner Group. It should be only one appear due to only one contingent worker has been set the Time Card Approval attribute value to Y.
Here is the rowdata from test database which only one Contractor has been set as Y for the Assignment Set.
select person_id, effective_end_date, assignment_type, ass_attribute11
from per_all_assignments_f where assignment_type= 'C' and ass_attribute11='Y'
PERSON_ID EFFECTIVE_END_DATE ASSIGNMENT_TYPE ASS_ATTRIBUTE
XXXX 12/31/4172 C Y
The Assignment Set is not filtering for the Contingent Worker Assignment Type in Learner Group from the Eligibility Profile setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document