Request For Quotation(RFQ) Stuck In Process After Delegate Approves It - Patch fix and Datafix
(Doc ID 2276169.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Sourcing responsibility, when the delegate person approves the Request For Quotation, it's status is still in In Process.
The users are expecting that the Request For Quotation to be approved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Vacation Rule:
Item Type = All
Reassign All Employees and Users to one user
Delegate your response
2. Create new Request For Quotation
3. Collaboration Team has more members
4. Submit the Request For Quotation for approval
5. The first approver logs in and approves the Request For Quotation
6. The second approver has Delegation
7. The delegate logs in and approves the Request For Quotation
8. The buyer logs in and check the Request For Quotation status
9. The Request For Quotation status is still in In Process after was approved by the delegate person
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document