Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a new dependent to Medical, the following error occurs"
You have not correctly designated dependents for Children Out and In-Patient Core Plan. You may want to contact your HR Representative to find out the dependent designation requirements for this plan.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an employee.
3. Process the Open life event.
4. Go to responsibility Employee Self-Service and select Benefits.
5. Navigate to the Update Benefits: Update Enrollments page.
Please Note: Employee is automatically enrolled into ‘Medical - Employee Only plan and option by default.
6. Change the medical election to Medical - Employee Plus One and click the Next button.
7. Select the Cover box for the dependent in question and click the Next button.
Error: You have not correctly designated dependents for Medical - Employee Plus One. You may want to contact your HR Representative to find out the dependent designation requirements for this plan.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms