Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding a party on the procurement contract, the party number column remains blank.
1. Go to Contracts Workbench Administrator > Contracts > Contracts
2. Click on Create Contracts link.
3. Enter contract header information and click ‘Apply and Add Details’ button.
4. Click on ‘Add Party’ button.
5. Enter party information and click ‘Apply’ button.
6. Party records is added but the party number column is blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms