Line Sequencing Home Allows Creation Extra-schedules When "Adjust Details Demands" Enabled.
(Doc ID 2276600.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Flow Manufacturing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the “Adjust Details Demands” function and creating a Flow Sequencing Task, extra Flow Schedules are created.
No extra Flow Schedules should be created
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) A sales order line is ordering ATO item in a warehouse
Quantity : 1000
Scheduled Ship Date : 13-APR-2017 23:59:00
Order Management5-> Sales Orders
Status : Supply Eligible
2. Responsibility = Flow Manufacturing (FLM)
Navigation = Product -> Routings Summary
One primary on production line and an alternate on line
3. We count the current number of open flow schedules in Organization
where organization_id = (select organization_id from mtl_parameters where organization_code = 'LHV')
and date_closed is null;
4. open two distinct Oracle sessions on two different computers and will initiate sequencing tasks from those two sessions. Extra Flow Schedules created
5. The issue occurs only when “Adjust Details Demands” function is function is enabled).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document