Internal Server Error when Extracting Data From PIM For Multirow Attributes Using Display Formats
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Catalog items
Unable to extract data from PIM for multirow attributes using display formats.
There is no issue with single row attributes.
INTERNAL SERVER ERROR 500
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIM application
2. Navigate: Uk Product Admin > Advance Search
3. Select the category required
4. Select display format which is already created for extracting the data
5. Click on search
6. All the products which satisfy the criteria will be displayed in search results page
7. Click button to Export All Items
8. After these steps, the PIM UI goes to an error with 500 internal server error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms