Map Workbench Feature (Route Layers) Access Control Is Not Functioning
(Doc ID 2276924.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users can access POLES discrete feature from responsibilities which should not have access (access control does not work).
1. Grant Access to the 'Maintenance Super User' responsibility for the 'POLES' Discrete Feature.
2. Login to Oracle eAM with a user that does not have the Maintenance Super User responsibility
3. Search for an asset with the POLES discrete feature in Map Workbench.
4. Asset can be seen on the Map as well as the Route Layer.
5. The Access Control did not deny the user without the Maintenance Super User responsibility from viewing the POLE asset on the map
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document