Unable To Assign Supplier From Item Supplier Assignment Page
(Doc ID 2277161.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add multiple suppliers to an item the following error occurs.
"Assign Supplier before assigning Supplier Site"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Development Manager > Item Catalog > Item Simple Search
2. Search for an Item (Simple Search or Advanced Search).
3. Click on Item hyperlink.
4. Click on Associations sub tab.
5. Select Supplier and Supplier Site Assignment from the left side menu.
6. In the Supplier and Supplier Site Assignments page, click Assign.
7. Enter % in the Supplier field and click on Next.
8. This shows all the suppliers as selected. Click on 'Select None' to deselect the entire list.
9. Select the suppliers that are required and click on Next.
10. It shows all the suppliers again in "Assign Items : Review Results" page.
11.Click on Finish, get the error "Assign Supplier before assigning Supplier Site".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document