Unable To Create A Surrogate Quote. There Is A Site Specific Problem With Your Quote.
(Doc ID 2277510.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Sourcing responsibility, when attempting to create a Surrogate Quote, the following error occurs:
There is a site specific problem with your quote. Please re-submit your quote
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Sourcing responsibility
2. Search and open for Negotiation
3. Go to Suppliers tab and see that No Response has been provided by any of them
4. Try to create a Surrogate Quote for one supplier
5. See the above error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document