Unable To Create A Surrogate Quote. There Is A Site Specific Problem With Your Quote.
(Doc ID 2277510.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Sourcing responsibility, when attempting to create a Surrogate Quote, the following error occurs:
There is a site specific problem with your quote. Please re-submit your quote
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Sourcing responsibility
2. Search and open for Negotiation number 7010
3. Go to Suppliers tab and see that No Response has been provided by any of them
4. Try to create a Surrogate Quote for one supplier
5. See the above error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document