Last updated on JUNE 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After user enter and submit a requisition user can see a value for current approver.After user wait until the timeout period and the approver is sent a reminder notification. At this point, the current approver no longer shows in the column.
Current approver should be shown after the timeout period
Steps to Reproduce
- login to ipro and open requisition tab
- set personalization(set 'Current Approver' to rendered true)
- submit requisition
- At this point, 'Current Approver' can be shown <= correct
- wait until the timeout period
- 'Current Approver' cannot be shown <= incorrect
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms