Mass Upload To Agreement Changed Communication Method (Picked From Supplier Even After Changed Manually)
(Doc ID 2278022.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, HTML Orders
When attempting to add lines to new BPA via upload communication, set original to NONE is changed to EMAIL (From Supplier Site)
After setting communication method on BPA to NONE and then adding lines via upload communication method must not change to email.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Purchasing super user - Agreements
2. Create blanket purchase agreement
3. Choose supplier and supplier site and put communication method to NONE, Save
4. Go to tab lines, Add lines via upload, go, submit
5. Search agreement, communication method is not NONE anymore but changed into EMAIL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document