It's Not Possible Enter Score In RFI With Internal Requirements
(Doc ID 2278165.1)
Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to enter score to a specific supplier on an
RFI for internal requirement, there is no requirements to
enter a score against.
Expect RFI requirements to be available to be scored
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in EBS as Buyer included in Collaboration Team
2. Sourcing > Negotiations
3. Create RFI from a template
4. Include and adjust Internal Requirements - Add Section
5. Setup Scoring Team
6. Add Supplier "ACME Coyote" to be evaluated
7. Create RFI 123456: Controls
8. Create RFI 123456: Review
9. Submit RFI for Approval
10. Close RFI
11. Click on Negotiations > RFI > Actions > Enter Scores
12. There is no requirements/responses to be scored by Scoring team
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document