Last updated on JUNE 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.3 [Release 12.1 to 12.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.2 version, Award/PO
TP TAS/FV_GTAS Errors Received When Creating Awards With SLINs
We are receiving the following two errors when trying to create awards with priced SLINs:
1. Error: TP Tas ID/TP BETC must be null for on federal suppliers.
2. Error in call to FV_GTAS_UTILITY_PFG_BWC_VALIDATE_FV_GDF . Error Code and Message: , Retuen Status: U in validation of JG_PO_DISTRIBUTIONS.
3. Warning: COTR Contact cannot be NULL.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Award with one info base line and at least one priced slin.
2. Create and populate default distributions (or if created from PR, ensure distribution information is retained from PR)
3. Validate the document. TP Tas and FV_GTAS errors received. This only occurs when a SLIN is used.
Applied Data Act Patch 25932057
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms