Internal Requisitions on Internal Sales Orders Are Not Releasing the Encumbrance on Issuance(AfterUupgrading to 12.2.6)
(Doc ID 2278408.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Accrual Accounting
For the internal requisition there is no release of
encumbrance, ship the whole quantities there is no Encumbrance
released at all.
Encumbrance be released
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
The process is as follows:
1. Create Internal requisition
2. Encumbrance journal is created
3. Create internal sales order
4. Ship the quantities (full or partial)
5. There is no release of encumbrance
6. Therefore the funds available is not being updated correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document