Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Service Tax Setups - General
Service Tax Settlement Invoice - Unbalanced Error
After running the service tax settlement , Service tax authority invoice - Header level and line level are not matching.
For Example Header level created for Rs. 346481, two lines created for Rs. 363489 and Rs. 50.
Expected that the invoice when generated on processing the settlement , should be of the correct / same amounts
for which they are paying the authority.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Observed that for KKC if AP Credit is Greater AR Liability.
1. Raise an AP invoice
2. Invoice amount 1,000,000
3. Attached Service taxes with 14% , 0.5 and 0.5 % respectively with service , kkc and SBC
4. System letting to do settlement if AP Credit > AR liability .
Invoice is not getting generated.
5.Validate , Create accounting - final post
6. Create an AR invoice
amount : 2,000,000 with Service, SBC , KKC- . Complete
7. Ran the Create Accounting ( final )
8. Run ISP program .for the tax registration number and dates
9. N to Settlement form
10. as per net balance they are supposed to pay : 1,45,000
11.Pay / process to the authority
12. Check for the invoice created by concurrent
13. Invoice is created with header as 1,45,000 header
at line it is 1,50,000 . distribution total : 1,50,000
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot do the settlement for service with correct values
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms