Error JBO-28200 / Line Type Is Invalid Shown When Adding Non-catalog Request To Cart
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Entering a non-catalog request with Item type billed by amount, error JBO-28200 and Line type invalid error is thrown.
Error occurs for all items with Item type - billed by amount.
No customization in place.
In iProcurement responsibility;
1. Go to Stores -> Non-catalog request
2. Enter non-catalog request with :
Item Type = Goods or services billed by amount
3. Clicked the "Add to Cart" button
4. Error messages are shown
1. oracle.jbo.ValidationException: JBO-28200: Validation threshold limit reached. Invalid Entities still in cache
2. xxxxxxxxx- Item was not added to cart. Line type for the item is invalid. Contact purchasing administrator.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms