Unable to View Assignment Action for Terminated Employee in Assignment Process Results Form
(Doc ID 2278494.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Core Payroll - General
Unable to view assignment action for terminated employee if the final process date is less than date_earned of the payroll run
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate the employee as below
Actual Termination date: 15-APR-2017
Last Standard process date: 15-APR-2017
Final Process date : 30-APR-2017
2. Run Payroll with date paid : 15-APR-2017
Date earned (30-APR-2017) by default it sets as period end date
3. Able to View the assignment action in assignment process results form
3. Change the final process date to 15-APR-2017
4. Check the assignment action in assignment process results form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document