Why is the Procurement Contracts Template Output in English when it was Configured with Another Language in XML Publisher
(Doc ID 2278514.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is the Procurement Contracts Template output in English when previewed after configuring it with another language on XML Publisher?
1. Using the XML Publisher Administrator responsibility.
2. Click the Templates link.
3. The Templates Search page opens. In the Application field enter "Oracle Contracts Core".
4. Click Go to view the search results.
5. Click the Duplicate icon for the Oracle Contract Terms Template.
6. Enter a new code for the template.
7. Click Apply to save the new template and upload that template by selecting language and click on preview.
8. The output is in English.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document