While Entering an Award Line Users Are Receiving POET Error "Field XXXX Is Required" Prior To Entering In Line Pricing Details
Last updated on JULY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering in award line information (from top down), we receive an error (standard) that the POET information must be entered before the line pricing detail is entered. The Line pricing detail comes before POET information.
Error "A value must be entered for Accural Flag" and the message "A value must be entered for Project"
- Login to the E-Business Suite and choose a CLM responsibility
- Navigate to the Awards page
- Create a new Award
- Enter Header information and move to lines
- Enter a new line and click on pricing details
- Pricing details box pops up but errors occur
- Error "A value must be entered for Accural Flag" and "A value must be entered for Project"
This behavior is different when entering an Award like this without a requisition backing it - when that is done the POET data is copied in from the backing requisition and no errors occur.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms