Returned Quantity Is Displayed In Wrong UOM In Return Summary Page
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Verision 12.1.3 iSupplier Portal
Incorrect Quantity Returned is shown in Returns Summary page.
In Receipt page, Quantity Returned shown correctly, however, when accessing
Return summary by clicking Returned quantity, it shows Returned quantity in incorrect UOM.
In iSupplier portal
1. Go to Orders -> click Orders Link
- Click Received link (or select 'View Receipts' from Actions list)
- click Receipt Number link
( View Purchase Order -> View Order Details -> Receive Transactions)
2. In Receipt xxxx page - Returned quantity shows 1.0 (in UOM = 3 Each conversion)
- Ordered Returned Net Received
3 1.0 2
-> click Returned Quantity link
. 3. In Returns Summary page, Quantity Returned shows incorrect (ex. 3 which is in each)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms