CLM iProcurement: Non-Catalog Request Page is Refreshed When Contract Type Value Is Changed
(Doc ID 2279019.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Non-Catalog Request with a Smart Forms with iProcurement CLM.
2. It is refreshing enter page after changing Contract Type.
3. This is not happening when using the same Smart Form for standard EBS responsibility.
4. Smart Forms are by ORG or operating Unit and cannot limit them by Responsibility.
5. We are using an Information Template that is tied to my Smart Form to capture Buyer Questions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document